Monday 4 February 2013

Get Navy Blue!

Navy Blue
Navy blue is another important color of the season. It can also be found in accessories and clothing and goes well with oxblood.

 
Velvet Trousers
This winter has ushered in a new hot pant style to try: velvet jeans! They are ridiculously popular right now, and for good reason! They are great for cold weather, super cute, and comfortable to boot. Starlets like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Elizabeth Olsen and Jessica Alba have already rocked the trend, what about you?



Georgia May Jagger is obsessed with red lipstick
The 20-year-old model - youngest daughter of Sir Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall - always likes to have striking lips and will wear the bright colour no matter what time of day it is. She told Britain's InStyle magazine: "I like to wear red lipstick all the time. Nine in the morning, 10 at night. I love that 70s disco look; it reminds me of my mum's style from then. I always exfoliate my lips before I put it on." Are you a lipstick obsessed? If so, which color is your favorite one? 




1 comment: