Wednesday 2 January 2013

Kate Bosworth is Demi Lovato's style icon


The 'X Factor USA' judge loves how the 'Blue Crush' actress manages to look stylish whether she is dressed down during the day or glamorous for a night out. She said: "A star whose style I love is Kate Bosworth because she looks effortlessly cool during the day and really chic at evening events." We totally agree with you, Demi! 


TREND ALERT: Baby Blue

Soft pastels like baby blue are in the most desired shades at the moment. Combine it with white, tan, brown or another type of darker blue pieces for a super stylish look! 




Rita Ora doesn't care what people think of her clothes


The 'R.I.P' singer is known for her flamboyant look but insists she dresses for herself and isn't worried about other people's opinions of her style. She said: "I never let anyone have a conversation with me about changing my image. I'm not interested in other people's opinions about my clothes. I don't believe in this idea that you have to look a certain way to be famous."

Rita, 22, also admits she is insecure about her body but won't let people try and change her body shape. "I'm on the lollipop diet. And I'll only do 15 or 20 minutes' exercise twice a week. Still, I get as insecure about my body as every girl - any girl who tells you different is lying. I hate my bum, for example - really hate it."


0 comments:

Post a Comment