Monday 31 December 2012

Ke$ha's tattoos symbolises her life

The 'Die Young' singer has numerous inkings all over her body and she says each etching represents something important or meaningful to her.
"I mean they're all silly little stupid tattoos, but I consider them to be like scars, you know? They symbolise my life. It was amazing. 'll have more. I have a tattoo gun. I give tattoos as well", she said. What do you think of her lip tattoo? 




Deciding what to put on your 2013 wardrobe? Then check it out our must-have New’ Year list of trends!
-        Quilted Jacket
-        White Pumps
-        Tuxedo Blazer
-        Slim Leather Trousers
-        Wedge Trainers




TREND ALERT: Sheepskin

Sheepskin is one the key trends for Fall/Winter 2012 menswear. It’s mostly used in collars and lapels as well as the lining for outerwear.

Vivianne Westwood , Gucci and Roberto Cavalli

0 comments:

Post a Comment