Thursday 20 December 2012


The 64-year-old designer says she's very laid-back when it comes to her beauty regime and only wears make-up for special occasions. She told Hello! magazine "I'm as low maintenance as it gets. I pull my hair back and wear next to no make-up unless I'm going to work or an event. When it comes to beauty, I'm a sensualist – I love anything that feels good and smells good. Beauty begins within. It;s your spirit that attracts someone: the light in your eyes, your smile, your glow."  Sometimes less is more! 





Trend Alert: Silk printed pant

Silky, skinny or wide, meet the new cocktail printed pant! Believe it or not, these prints will go with pretty much any basic in your wardrobe!





Embrace the brace



The modern Brace or suspenders was first invented in 1822 by Albert Thurston, since then they have been in and out of fashion over the last century. For this season, they are back as major trend. This fun accessory can impact your style and make it even more individual. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment